CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, May 9, 2011

My Pink Stamper Challenge #4: Mother's Day Theme

Here is a Mother's Day card I made. I chose the Celebrate stamp because I really liked how the font and design of it matched the style of the card. On the inside it says "Celebrating you and all that you stand for and all that you do. No one deserves to relax like you! Happy Mother's Day!"




Recipe:

  • DCWV Luxury Stack
  • Canson Treasure Mats
  • K& Co. Glitter Paper
  • Friskars Corner Punch
  • TPC Studio Whimsy Greetings Clear Stamp Set
  • Inside sentiment was typed and printed
  • Summer in Paris Cart
  • Brown Ribbon and Gold Fringe (The gold fringe was too long so I put a piece of tape strait across the bottom and trimmed with my scissors along the edge. The tape helps you keep the cut strait and sticks to all the leftover scraps.)
I hope you enjoyed my post!! Please comment if you have any questions. :)
Hugz,
Ash

3 comments:

  1. Love this card. I ALWAYS love little creative details on cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! This is SO beautiful! I love everything about it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. IF WE PRODUCE THESE TYPE OF CARDS IT WILL VERY POPULAR
    PVC cards

    ReplyDelete