CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

In Honor of Mom...

 Good evening, Friends! I have been a crafting fiend, and "in the weeds" with my blogging. I have taken on a rather ambitious number of cards this week and last, so I apologizing for consistently being MIA.

This is one of the many Mother's Day cards I have recently made for my friend to give to her mom. 

THE RECIPE: 
  • DCWV-The Luxury Stack
  • Adhesive Pearls and Ribbon
  • Strait from the Nest Cart 
  • Lacy Labels Cart 
  • Studio 112 "Mother" stamp 
  • Martha Stewart Border Punch


The inside sentiment says "For all the times I didn’t thank you, either because
I was too young, too busy or just didn’t find the words, today
I thank you for all you’ve done for me. Now that I’m older, I realize more and more everything you did,everything you gave, and most importantly everything you stand for, and I love you and thank you with all of my grateful heart." -Jennifer Fujita. If you have any questions about the card feel free to comment!

Hugz,
Ash




6 comments:

  1. I LOVE LOVE LVOE it, it's sooo pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is soooo pretty!! Thanks for joining Challenge Me Monday at FCCB :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is just beautiful, so elegant. Your friends Mother is going to LOVE it! Thanks for sharing with us at FCCB!
    Lisa C

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing Card!! Is beautiful and heartfelt!! Love it!! Thanks for playing with us @ FCCB!!
    TFS!! Take Care!!
    Jennie @ http://earthyscrap.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous Ash! Congrats on top 5 pick at FCCB!

    ReplyDelete