This is an easy and fast gift idea (as many of you know). It's even faster and cheaper to create because I did not have to cut, glue, pop-dot, etc. Cricut cuts even though I love them, but there was very little time for so many fun projects. I've participated in as many as possible, but will attempt one more before the day ends. :)
- Approx. 3 sheets of 12" x 12" Kraft Stock (cut into four - 3.5" x 5" cards, with extra for the trimmings)
- The set of 22 Clear Choice Travel France Stamps
- 4 sheets of four different colored solids
- Buttons, Brads, and Ribbons
- 4 of your favorite embossing folders and your Texture Boutique or Cuddlebug
Just a few supplies and an hour and you have a great set of cards. Stack them together and wrap them with a bow or if you have a little extra time you could make a box for them. I hope you found this post useful!!!