CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, May 1, 2011

The Bird is the Word

Here is another variation of the first Mother's day card I posted. 


THE RECIPE:
  •   Lacy Labels Cart
  • Wrap It Up Cart
  • Strait From the Nest Cart
  • Adhesive pearls and brown ribbon
  • DCWV Luxury Stack
  • Studio 112 "Mother" Stamp
  • A transparency sheet for an over head projector(as the glass of the door of the clock.)
  • Pop-dots
  • 5" x 7" Easel Card Base

The inside of the card says "Your arms were always open when I needed a hug. Your heart understood when I needed a friend. Your gentle eyes were stern when I needed a lesson. Your strength and love has guided me and game me wings to fly." -Sarah Malin


I would like to answer any questions you have. Just leave a comment:)

Hugz,
Ash

4 comments:

  1. Love the 'glass' door of the clock. I am such a sucker for little details like that....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash,
    Wow~your card is fantastic. I absolutely love it. I am thinking I have to get this cart for myself
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ash,
    Just me again,
    I have an award on my blog for you
    Hugs
    Stacy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic card Ash!! I really need to get that lacy labels cartridge :) TFS!
    Sherrie K
    http;//sherriescraps.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete