CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Pickle?

The Ornament Hunt

My  family has a Christmas ornament tradition. Every year one person buys ornaments for every family member. The ornament must some how relate to that individual, and are hidden on the tree for each person to hunt.

This year I picked out everyone's ornaments and decided to create tags for them. I also introduced my Boyfriends family to the tradition. His sister LOVES pickles, so when I saw a pickle ornament when I was out and about, I just started laughing and had to get it for her!! This is why I created the pickle tag.

I cut the tag itself using a guillotine paper cutter, and I used a line hole punch for the ribbon hole, as well as a corner punch for the corners. The phrase was cut from the Just Because Card cartridge, then I took green glitter glue and glittered it up. I also hand-made the squiggly line under the sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment