CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Celebrate 2011

This card was inspired by another friend of mine. It's a little wild and I love it!!! I guillotine cut the paper, after measuring the dimensions.

The glittery silver strip was Christmas garland from Pat Catan's and I used a corner punch before mounting each piece onto the card base.

The 2011 was cut from the Plantin Schoolbook cartridge and was pop-dotted to the card. The Celebrate sentiment is actually a Studio G clear stamp that I used repeatedly.
I mounted the same sheet of purple paper inside of the card. The "Party Time" sentiment is a Scrappy Cat clear stamp. The confetti is scraps from the green paper and the garland. I liked the added flare!!

Overall I was quite pleased!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment