CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, January 22, 2011

My Very First Blogger Award!!!

Wow! I'm so honored to have received this award from Janice, at Cricutology.
She's super sweet and talented! Check out her fabulous projects!

I'm humbled to be one of eight among some amazingly talented ladies. You'll want to visit all of them and follow. They all do great projects!

Upon receiving this award I must thank the person who gave this to me and link it back to their blog and share 8 things about myself. Also, pass along the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered, and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition.

I've recently found some really talented crafters. Here are 8 of their blogs in no particular order for you to check out:

BEEBEEBABS GALLERY

Ashley At Crafty Amour

Raquel at Crafty Creations

Val at Crafty Go Lucky

Anitaandbugs at Crafts from Miracle's Table

Sara at Photography by Sara Neff


Sandra at 365 Days of Cricut

Lillian at Kween Scrapper

8 facts about me:

1.) I am first generation American. My father came her from Czechoslovakia when he was 31, back in the 70's. I am very proud of all that he has been through, just so my sisters and I could have all the opportunities  we could ever want.

2.) Cricutting is my new found addiction!!!

3.) I plan to go back to grad school once I obtain real world experience.

4.) My fav color is green

5.) I LOVE SEAFOOD, especially sushi!!!

6.) My boyfriend Marc and I have been together for 2 yrs. and he is wonderful!

7.) I enjoy cooking, but I hate to bake.

8.) I am currently searching for a position in marketing, but would love to have a career that involves my cricut. :)

Thanks again, Janice!!!!

Hugz,
Ash

No comments:

Post a Comment