CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Basic Christmas/Themed Gift Tags

These tags are pretty basic, so I just decided to group them together.

The Orange 'T' was made for my niece, who was just accepted into the University of Tennessee. I'm very proud of her!!! The 'T' was cut using the Varsity Letters cartridge. The back is a white 'T' which I cut out separately. I just used a hole punch to put the white rick-rack through.

The Fleur Di Les was cut from the Wild Card cartridge. I used black and silver metallic chalk to make the border slightly more elegant, and the 'peace' sentiment is a stamp. The tag itself I cut with a guillotine cutter and rounded the corners with a corner punch. I used a basic circle hole punch for the ribbon.

The cross was cut from the Easter cartridge. I used gold sparkle glue to jazz it up a bit, and once again I used a tiny whole punch to put the ribbon through.

No comments:

Post a Comment