CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Dancing with Your Heart

This card was my very first creation, created in September for my cousin's wedding. Since September I have worked on a few other projects with my sister, and for Christmas I received the Cricut Expression and decided it was time to finally create my own blog.

I used the shoes from the Tie the Knot cartridge and cut several pairs at 1/2" each. Wow, what little shoes! I  used Glossy Accents to create the shiny mens shoes.

Then I found a sentiment online that my sister printed out. The inside says 'Dancing with your Heart is another'. The dashes between dance steps were cut using a punch, and the ribbon is from Hobby Lobby.

My sister Angie and I were both very happy with the turnout, hope our cousin was too! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment