CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Thursday, December 30, 2010

Blue Penguin

For Christmas this year I traveled to Angie's house to create gift tags for each of my family members. My 9 year old niece's love of Webkinz and animals was my inspiration.

I wanted it to be in pastels, so I decided to make a light blue penguin and go from there. I cut the penguin and the "Just Chillin'" sentiment from the Create a Critter cartridge and colored it's eyes in with a black ballpoint pen.

The snowflakes were from a Martha Stewart border punch. The ribbon holes were also a hole punch.

Before I glued everything to the tag, I embossed the mint green circle with Swiss dots. I used pink glitter for the sentiment and the penguin's scarf as well as pink paper, and white glitter and pink paper for the snowflakes.

Unfortunately the tag did not photograph well at all, but it was so super cute in person!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment