CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Lots of Crafting, Not Enough Blogging :/

I currently have tons of cards that I have made and that I need to make. I just got done last week finishing up cards my sister and I donated to a fundraiser, I have a couple of birthday cards I have made and have yet to make, not to mention all the cards I aspire to make for Mother's day!!! Goodness!!! So for the sake of time I will keep this post short. :)

So Today I have two versions of the same card. My Grandmother loves chickens and roosters which inspired these cards, the other would be used in a random fundraiser card. This easel card was for my Gram.






Here is the "quick" fundraiser card.


The inside sentiments for both cards say "You're quite the beauty, so be sure to "strut your stuff" on your birthday!" Again, I am keeping the details short today, so if you have any questions please feel free to ask. I hope you enjoy!!

Hugz,
Ash :)

3 comments:

  1. These cards are adorable!
    Gina
    ginascraftingspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. CUTE! Love the texture on the cards. I'm so afraid of chickens... but I'm sure your grandmother will love her card!

    Thanks for visiting my blog!
    Buffie

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are both great, love the feathers!

    ReplyDelete