CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

THREE BLOGGER AWARDS!!! You could be a winner!!!

Sorry, I've been MIA for a while. :( But I'm back and ready for action!!! LOL

Wow! I'm so honored to have received THREE Stylish Blogger Awards from Angie over at My Paper Production, Donna at Donna's Dream Works, and Joni at Just Counting. They are super sweet and talented! Check out their fabulous projects!

I'm humbled to be one of the many amazingly and talented ladies. You'll want to visit all of them and follow. They all do great projects!

Upon receiving this award I must thank the person who gave this to me and link it back to their blog and share 8 things about myself. Also, pass along the award to 8 other individuals that I have recently discovered, and leave a comment so that they can pass along the recognition. I swear I have anxiety over having to choose 24 blogs and 24 things about myself. LOL  I'm really quite boring. :) So I am going to stick with 10 blogs and 10 things about myself. That's OK right??

I've recently found some really talented crafters. Here are 10 of their blogs in no particular order for you to check out:


My sis Angie @ My Paper Productions
Christy @ Christy Blade Hand Made


Mary @ Mare Bear Scraps
Diana @ Daisy Love Creations
The Knit Machine Queen
Crafty Jar
Janet @ Paper Hoot
Kim @ Kimiz Kraftz
Patty @ Creative Diva
Amber @ My 3E Scrapbooking


10 facts about me:

1.) I am first generation American. My father came her from Czechoslovakia when he was 31, back in the 70's. I am very proud of all that he has been through, just so my sisters and I could have all the opportunities  we could ever want.

2.) Cricutting is my new found addiction!!!

3.) I plan to go back to grad school once I obtain real world experience.

4.) My fav color is green

5.) I LOVE SEAFOOD, especially sushi!!!

6.) My boyfriend Marc and I have been together for 2 yrs. and he is wonderful!

7.) I enjoy cooking, but I hate to bake.

8.) I am currently searching for a position in marketing, but would love to have a career that involves my cricut. :)


9.) My fav movie is Gone with the Wind.



10.) I love music, especially the Black-eyed peas, Jack Johnson, Lily Allen and many more!!

Thanks again to Donna, Joni, and Angie!!!!

Hugz,
Ash

3 comments:

  1. Congrats Ashley on your Stylish Award! You have an awesome blog! Thank you also for the Stylish Award! I will post it on my blog soon!

    Hugs,
    Patty
    http://creativediva98.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats Ash on your Stylish Award! You have done some great projects! and thank you so much for considering me for this award. You are the sweetest. I'll post a link to your blog shortly.

    <3 Christy

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats - I got one too - check out the 8 ladies I picked to blog ...http://madebyjacqueline.blogspot.com/2011/02/my-stylish-blogger-award.html

    ReplyDelete